Terry Moore, LCSW
Terry earned his master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Houston. He has over 20 years of experience working in hospital, community mental health and private practice settings. His diverse experience and expertise in the areas of depression, anxiety, grief and bereavement, relationship problems, parenting issues, anger management, and substance abuse have provided positive outcomes through individualized treatment options for his clients. He has extensive experience promoting positive change for adults, couples, children and families. He enjoys working with elder adults and their adult children coping with loss, adjustment to new environments, isolation, and health concerns to remain as independent as possible. Terry is married with two teenage sons. He enjoys volunteering in his community and has been a member of the Board of Directors of Neartown Little League and Avalon Academy in Houston, Texas.
- Outstanding Practicum Site Supervisor, Houston Community College, Human Services Technology Program.
- Field Practicum Supervisor, University of Houston, Graduate College of Social Work.
- President’s Award, Houston Area Residential Care Homes, Volunteer Work with Elderly Disabled Adults,
- Southeast Quadrant Leader, Houston Area Residential Care Homes,
- Vice Chairperson, Board of Directors, Avalon Academy.
- Board Member, Neartown Little League,
- Coach, Baseball, Neartown Little League,
- Coach, Basketball, Soccer, United Church Athletic League,